Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reading on yet another rainy Sunday!

This is a FIRST!  I am reading on a rainy Sunday, but today I am using my iBooks Library on my iPad! 

Although the iBooks store doesn't have a very large selection of decorating-based books, I did find a few that seem interesting. 

After this post, I am going to head for my Krups, pour a cup, grab a favorite throw, and settle down with my new device and the newest additions to my library!

Here's what I found...

The first is a "how to" book.  I thought it would be fun to download this one because I can carry it around with me while taking "electronic" notes about future projects.






Here's my second read for the day!  
love DIY books and this one has several interesting projects that look "user friendly!"

With summer coming, I thought this "read" would be great for generating ideas for table arrangements with themes!


...interesting "reads" for a rainy Sunday...will we EVER dry out in Nashville?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment