Monday, May 17, 2010

...the uber session begins!

Today we begin the May "uber session," where every day is equivalent to one week in "regular semester years!"

Knowing that I will be online constantly, I have prepared yet another excellent work space.

I always read that you should never work in your bedroom, but... sometimes it is necessary to look out to the serene courtyard while working and "watching" movies!

I also like to have an easy chair nearby so that I can take a break from computing and stretch out.

Workspace for the day:  The Parson's desk and chair from Crate and Barrel are finished in honey.  The color and smoothness alone lend for working!


On what seems like very RARE sunny days, I can look out to the fountain in the courtyard and read a little Audrey to refresh...what would Audrey do...


Favorite pottery piece that I made (center) arranged with others that I purchased when traveling.  The small piece to the right is like a shaker/stress reliever...I still can't figure out how it was made!


Brown leather easy chair for taking breaks!


...gotta love the online classroom!



0 comments:

Post a Comment