Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where should I work today?

...and the "uber session" is off and running!

I, however, am still thinking of different workspaces around the house to break up my computer time.

Another great space for working is nestled in a corner in one of the guest bedrooms. 

I wanted to make a comfortable space for this particular room because -- in addition to being one of the guest bedrooms -- it is also a great place for yoga and exercising.

I found this desk at a local furniture store and paired it with a heavy, mission style chair that I found at Pier One.  The desk is very functional and the chair is great for sitting long periods of time.

A small flat screened tv helps to provide background while working and also serves as the display for the Wii and dvds.


Details on chair and desk.

The black iron design on the desk lamp reflects the craftsman style.


I brought this poster back from a trip to N.Y. and had it framed in a simple black frame.  
It hangs above the desk.

I threw this pot a few years ago.  The glaze is an "ash glaze" and adds interest to the desk.

Fragrance and freshness!

 Another great workspace for me and my guests!


...off to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment